|- Working with
Cloud Enterprise Commerce designed simple for people with no web skills.
- Simple User Shopping Experience. Please answer 6 important questions:
1) Easy access to data & Data Analytics Is your Net Commerce website built-in Cloud Database access to Orders, Invoice, Customers, Products ...? Can it analyze data? Such as: What are your best sellers Products & Services?
2) How much did you pay for your E-commerce? The most important is - The Cost.
3) Create & Manage your E-commerce without help of Developers? Such as: Create new Product Catalog?
4) Scale up your Enterprise E-commerce to bigger scale for hundreds of thousands of people?
5) Cloud Print receipt: Can you E-commerce do this? Print receipt of orders online in pos printers of office desk & kitchen.
6) Simple & Easy E-commerce is about for all kinds of businesses to sell & marketing, reach out to people in the Internet Age.
** NOTICE ** UI / UX / GUI / Screens have been improved, much different what you see in this article.
- How much do you charge if we need you to design a website like Net.Office: We will charge USD $ 50,000.
- The current price for All-in-one Net.Office costs $999.0 - Net.Office Cloud Commerce in All-in-one Net.Office.
Loyal customers don't care where they buy your products and services, online or offline. Your business should make it easy for people to buy.
Why Office Cloud Commerce?
If you are in business, then you must have some Products and Services to sell.
Business can sell not only products but also sell services, any thing online.
myNet.Office Cloud Commerce is designed by simple, affordable, and Do-It-Yourself, no need web designer and web developer.
myNet.Office Cloud Commerce is Software as a Service (SaaS) designed using the new technology Cloud Computing.
Before, building an online Net Commerce cost tens of thousands. Now, Cloud Computing made software as a service affordable and powerful.
Why? Because the Cloud Computing commerce website gets the powerful resources, heavy duty web services, big networks, big servers from the Cloud Computing Hosting Data Center. Before Cloud Computing, building an online e-commerce, online store, you needed expensive hardware, server, network, and heavy duty back-end database licence software in order to provide good web services. Now you don't need that infrastructure because Cloud Computing Hosting Data Centre already had that infrastructure. Cloud Computing drove down the cost of network, hardware, software, licences, database, business commerce... That's why myNet.Office Cloud Commerce costs less.
"- The economics of cloud computing are driving down the cost structure of business so far and so fast that its scary.." Google CIO Ben Fried says.
Read: Google CIO Ben Fried Says Cloud Tipping Point Is At Hand.
NOTE: ** WHAT A HUGE LOST ** if businesses didn't take advantages of Cloud Computing!
myNet.Office Cloud Commerce has been used by home based businesses, small and mid sized businesses around the world.
- Build a big enterprise Relational Database (RDBMS) using Office Cloud Database. Click here
***** Is your Net Commerce website built-in a Cloud Database?
***** What customer said about using Office Cloud Commerce? Click here.
Can your business do this simple 101 Marketing Campaign. What is the campaign? - Answer: Click here.
Customer Shopping Experience
We will show you what happens, steps involved when a user shops at your site. And what happens to your databases after there was an user order check-out.
We design the ordering process as easy as possible so that non web skills like you can manage things easily.
- Wal-Mart order online and pickup. Mom and Pops businesses, small businesses should do the same thing big businesses doing.
- Do business in the Internet Age, we should be more creative & innovative in order to compete with big businesses.
- This idea is about: Use Online Business reach out people anywhere, then bring them to your store.
We use restaurant business as an example because it is simple. And if it can use this technology. Then any different type of business can use this technology as well.
See how Invoice, Customer, Order Detail database populated, and Shipping Fee, Taxes are calculated.
E-commerce should make simple & easy for all kinds of businesses to operate & sell & marketing, and reach out to people.
Example of Office Cloud E-commerce Homepage.
- Net.Office E-commerce Homepage
Admin Login Net.Office Website
- From anywhere, Staff, Administrators, Employees login as Admin to use web services, such as: E-commerce, Pos, Database, Email Marketing ...
- Only you know where the URL of Admin Login page. Just like you login your Online Banking Account.
- In the system Admin Log will keep track & let you know Who, When, Date & Time, Location, I.P Address of that Staff login Net.Office website.
- It is a crime to hacking business website illegally, same as hacking to someone's business bank account.
- Usually, hackers don't care about your small business. Most hackers care are credit card number stored online.
- Big businesses do billions of dollars online. Small businesses should not worry about online business.
- Setup website = Open Space style = Use Setup Site Look & Feel tool to setup background Body & foreground Site same color.
- Use Album Manager to create Photo Album on the Top, and Banner on the Right. People mouse in can stop and click see one by one photo, and order.
- Product Catalog Display By Title.
Database Smart Form Submit
- You can design this form in 10 minutes. Customer data saved in database for sales & marketing. Customers want more, put in Description. Simple & Easy is our style.
- Shopping cart
- Net.Office Cloud Commerce has tool lets you setup: Option, Add-on Prices.
- Mouse in photo resize photo bigger to its original size.
- Use Coupon bring people to website -> Then to your store.
- Just use Office Catalog to show your Products & Services is worth of money.
Product Add on Price Tool
- This is Net.Office Cloud Commerce Add-on Price Tool for Japanese Soup in picture
Product Catalog Manager
- Product Catalog Manage lets you manage a Group of Catalog, like Group = Special Soups display in picture. You can Edit, Delete, View, Add on Price (icon Plus), Add New Product in Catalog ...
- For example, a Catalog is Soup And Pho see Left Menu-> In this Catalog, you have many Groups, like ** Pho **, Japanese Noodle Soup, Special Soups ... In a group Catalog, like Special Soups, you have 7 ( can have hundreds of Products) Product Items, like Pho 88, ...
Net.Office Cloud Commerce Homepage
Net.Office E-commerce Catalog List By Description
- Net.Office E-commerce Catalog lists By Description. Customer just clicks on button [View By Description] when displaying By Title, and vs.
Search for Product Item by Title, by Description, by SKU
- Search for Product. It shows Promotion, Coupon
Net.Office E-commerce Catalog List By Title.
- Net.Office E-commerce Catalog list By Title. People can post Review
Catalog People Post Review. You control and manage the review to show or not to show using Review Manager
Net.Office E-commerce Catalog list By Description
- Net.Office Commerce Shopping Cart - For all kinds of businesses
Checkout paid by Pay Pal
- Picture: Net.Office submit all register data at Check-out page, such as, Name, Address, Phone... to Pay Pal. Customer just needs to fill credit card number and click Pay button to pay.
=> Pay Pal takes care all money transaction SAFE & SECURE. Peace of mind.
=> The website Sellers don't know the Buyers 's Credit card numbers. There are customers don't care, but there are customers don't like the website sellers know & keep their Credit card info & number.
Net.Office Commerce lets you setup different
color, different Look & Feel for website
Use myNet.Word and other tools to design web page Homepage, Albums
To design the Homepage -> Login back end website as admin -> Select myNet.Page -> Home Page -> Use myNet.Word to design Home page
Picture: How it looked when using myNet.Word to design the webpage Home page of myRestaurant.com.
HOW? Simple. You insert a table with 2 rows and 2 columns. Then type text, put pictures.
- Use myNet.Office Look and Feel Tool, to change color Background, Foreground, the page dimension, rounded corner.. of website.
- Use myNet.Office Album Manager Tool to create rotate Photo Albums the insert on the top page, and Banner on the right webpage. Photo Albums are built in Shopping cart. Allow people click on Album Photo and order. (See picture)
- Use myNet.Office Product Catalog Tool create a Product Catalog, like LUNCH AND DINNER, will also create a menu in the Product Catalog Left Menu Navigation. (See Homepage)
- When you create a webpage, like About Us, the Top Menu Navigation is automatic created for it. Menu nested sub-menu level 2. See picture menu = About Us
- You can also insert a Smart form, a Object Database Coupon List in this page.
- You can change different styles of Product Catalog Left Menu Navigation (12 styles), and Top Menu Navigation (10 styles).
The result myRestaurant.com Homepage with rotate Photo Album.
Example: The Restaurant - User visits the Home page from website MyRestaurant.com designed using myNet.Office
Picture: The Home page of myRestaurant.com created using myNet.Office editor tool myNet.Word.
User does a quick search and orders to find products they wants. Click to add Items into Shopping Cart.
Picture: Search products by different categories. Click on Title will jump to that product catalog. Click on picture on the right to see bigger picture.
They can search coupons, promotions... Click on [v] check box to add one or more items into shopping cart.
User can choose Orders from Product Catalog
myNet.Office Catalog has all features like [More], [File], [Coupon], [Video], [Feedback/Ask], [Review]...
Picture: This is Japanese Noodle Soup Product Catalog with 2 product items in the Catalog = SOUP & PHO having 2 categories = Japanese Noodle Soup and Pho.
Click on [ADD to CART] button to buy.
NOTE: The new design Product Catalog in myNet.OFFICE 2012 is much improved.
Product Catalog Features
[More] = More information, description about this product.
[File] = Picture, Word, Pdf files of this product.
[Your Bid] = User can bid this item the price they want to pay.
[Coupon] = If you have coupon discount for this item, it will show the coupon number and the discount. User uses it for shopping or bring in store.
[Video] = Video, Media, You Tube file for this product.
[Feedback/Ask] = Get free valuable consultation from customers. User's quick send email. User's email, message saved in database x_feedback_ask for product research.
[Promotion] = for this product item.
[Review] = Get free valuable customer's feedback. People post comments for this item. All comments saved in back-end database x_user_preview.
Picture: The Product Catalog [Review] screen. Where people, customers post their feedback / comments.
You can set, enable / disable these features by the tool used to create a product catalog.
myNet.Office Product Catalog Design Tool
Picture: myNet.Office Product Catalog Design Tool used to design product catalog.
The result of a product = Wendy Nails ... designed by myNet.Office Product Catalog Design Tool.
Another Product Catalog example: The Flower Shop
Picture: The Flower Shop
User can also choose to buy entertainment ticket online
| 2) Next, User adds product to the
myNet.Office Shopping Cart lets user enter the Coupon number.
Picture: This is myNet.Office Shopping Cart
| 3) User click on button
[Checkout>] to check-out
There is only one-step and one-check-out screen. User can enter up to 250 characters notes. For example, if you sell flowers, you can use this notes for customers.
Picture: myNet.Office One-Step One Check-out screen. Pay By is built in many different payment options. PP_Credit = Pay Pal. It has many different payment options.
FEATURES AND HOW TO CUSTOMIZE THE CHECK-OUT SCREEN USE x_shop_property
To customize what input field box you want to have. -> Open database Database x_shop_property (See if not clear click on the picture to zoom.) and select fields.
Example field: IS_PO_NUMBER = yes or no to have display this input box.
- Or to display the input [Delivery Tip] or not, you select the filed = IS_DELIVERY_TIP = yes or no in the database x_shop_property. (See)
To customize [Pay By]: There are all different kinds of Payment Methods. You can also customize what Payment Methods you provide your Check-Out screen from x_shop_property.
Payment Method: changes according to user selection. For example, if user select Pay By Credit then it will show boxes to enter Credit Card Name, Card Number, Card Expiration.. If you choose not to use payment method, for example, Online Banking, open x_shop_property database -> Select field IS_ONLINE_BANKING = no.
NOTE: - Online Banking is the payment method that lets customer paid no need credit card.
- Bill Me Later: Customer can pay later, such as after 30 days.
- Cash: Customer pays cash on the delivery or pickup.
- Get Quote, B2B Business: Customers select the product with Price = N/A ( =0) -> Check-out the order -> The Sales Rep received the quote email -> Do the quote -> Send email to the customers -> The customers login Member Home or My Account, select Order History -> Proceed the order if price ok. -> If not OK, the customers send email to the Sales Rep, continue negotiating the price. B2B customers use Get Quote all the time.
To customize [In Local Delivery]: For local delivery based on Area Code, to provide the Area Code you want to delivery displayed in the box: [In Local Delivery]. You open database x_shop_property, enter the Area Code, like M2B 1A5, M3G 1A7, or P21900.. in the field = AREACODE_DELIVERY. It will check the AREA CODE DELIVERY to see if the customer order in that area code as well. It lets the customers know if they are not in that area.
To customize [Shipping Priority] box: in order to provide the different type of Shipping Delivery you want to display in the box: [Shipping Priority]. You open x_shop_property database, enter the type of shipping you provide, like: Normal, Fast Delivery, Air Delivery... int the field = SHIPPING_PRIORITY.
Last Order: The order last time this customer has ordered. In this case = null. New customer.
It automatically creates new membership for new user after check-out. If it is returning user, from looking up email, it will ask this member login to checkout faster.
It verifies and checks any missing required boxes if not enter.
It verifies password manually.
Use Pay Pal for online business is easy, safe, and secure?
Safe and secure: Pay Pal is very big, the biggest online payment, a multi-billions company, an eBay company, and used by eBay website. It handles millions and millions of online payments every day. Peace of mind for businesses and consumers know that Pay Pal take care all money transaction.
- Is it safe and secure to let that small business and their staff know your credit card number and info that is saved in their computer system?
- VS. While Pay Pal's database and network system is powerful and hi-tech, with thousands of staff. Customers know that only Pay Pal know their credit card number. No one else, the business websites don't know customer's credit card info.
Low user fee transaction: Compared to other online payment companies. Fraud insurance protection.
Trust Issues: People may not trust to give their credit card number and info by phone. What if the staff or hackers steal credit card info.
- How Pay Pal works?
Create Pay Pal account.
- Businesses create one or more Pay Pal account at Pay Pal website. It is free. Paid only there is a sales transaction. Any business, home based business, mom and pop's shop, no-registered business can create a Pay Pal account.
- Customers, the buyers, don't need to create account if they don't want. If they create Pay Pal account, next time to buy, they don't need to fill info like credit card number, address, phone ... again. Just login and paid. At the end of payment, Pay Pal will ask if customer want to create a Pay Pal account.
Process online payment
- Customers made orders, bought products and services from a business website. When customers check-out and pay, the business website then transferred them to Pay Pal website for credit card payment. After customers paid at Pay Pal website, Pay Pal will withdraw money from from their credit card. If no money, transaction failed. If OK -> Pay Pal deposits money to the bank account of business owner's the website -> Pay Pal send email notification of invoice to both Business and Customer. DONE! The business owner didn't know your credit card number.
If the customers didn't receive any goods and services delivery from the website, the customers will file a complain with Pay Pal. Pay Pal had all info of that business account, such as: Address, Phone, Bank info...Pay Pal will launch the investigation. Pay Pal could refund for the customers because it has fraud protection.
| 4) User check-out click on
[Continue Checkout Pay Pal] button, and transferred to Pay Pal secure payment
If user chooses other [Pay By] payment methods, like Pay By Cash, Credit Card, Bill Me Later... User sees button = [Complete Checkout]. It is finished.
But for Pay Pal payment method, user will see different button = [Continue Checkout PayPal] button. When click on it, user is transferred to Pay Pal website screen.
| Click Continue check-out
at Pay Pal website - User asked to provide Credit Card information.
Again, we program to send user info like Name, Address, Phone... to Pay Pal website. At this screen, user only needs to enter their Credit Card information.
NOTE: Many websites can't build in Pay Pal as their payment methods because they don't know How-to program their Shopping Cart working with Pay Pal shopping cart.
Picture: User enters only Credit Card info at this Pay Pal website screen. Other information, like Name, Phone, Address.. are automatically filled by myNet.Office Shopping Cart.
It displays your Logo at the top make it more friendly.
- Even this user already had Pay Pal account. But he doesn't have to login to his Pay Pal account to pay.
| Finally, User paid at Pay Pal
Screen. Then click on button to return from Pay Pal website to your website - DONE!
IMPORTANT: At this screen, user needs to click on button [Please you must click here to return to our website]
Picture: Final payment Pay Pal screen. DONE!
- User don't have to create Pal Pal account. Pay Pal is secure online payment. If there is any thing wrong, the order will never go through. PAY PAL DONE!
- Pay Pal will send email to the buyers and the website sellers the invoice.
| User returns to your
website after click on Pay Pal Return to Website button.
Now, this user can login. Click on Member Collaboration [Order History] to see the invoice. Or click on [Order Tracing] to track where is the delivery will arrive.
Picture: The return to the myRestaurant.com website from Pay Pal website after complete payment at Pay Pa website.
| This official invoice is
sent to both User and in-house Staff
Picture: Use received this Invoice in his yahoo email. .
NOTE: You can change the Logos (default is ours), customize email Message, the Subject, the email To, From, CC, BCC.. in this email sent to user from database x_email_manager.
The Results - What happened after User has
completed check-out an order?
Pay Pal deposits money into your Pay Pal account. You can download money anytime to your own bank account.
Pay Pal sent an invoice copy to both Sellers (You, the owner of website) and Buyers (Users).
myNet.Office also sent an invoice to both Sellers (You, the website) and Buyers (Users). You setup in Email Manager, ETYPE = x_em_invoice for whom, your staff, will receive email.
If user is an exist user, myNet.Office Check-out screen will detect the email and inform user he/she should login with this email.
myNet.Office creates 2 Order Detail records for this invoice in database x_Orderdetails. One for each Product ordered in this invoice 169.
- See the result data of Order Detail of invoice 169 saved in Database x_orderdetail. Look at 2 records that have invoiceid = 169.
Now, this user can login [Member Home]. Click on Member Collaboration [Order History] to see the invoice. Or click on [Order Tracing] to track when the delivery will arrive.
After ordered, what 's next? Member Logins his account [Member Home] to check his order, and Collaborate
The Sales Staff update with Customers what happens for their orders, such as: shipping, any problems, arrivals, messages...
The customers can send quick email, asks question their orders...It is a collaboration between Business and Customers.
Picture: Member email = firstname.lastname@example.org logins his Account Member Home -> Click [Order History] or Order Status -> See all his order invoices. The latest order = 169.
NOTE: ORDER HISTORY same as ORDER STATUS. Which lists all invoices of customer. The new design of Order History in myNet.Office 2012 is much improved.
- See The giant online business Future Shop Login Member Collaboration www.futureshop.com. (very very big e-commerce site)
- See The giant online business DELL Login Member Collaboration www.Dell.com (very very big e-commerce site)
- See See myNet.Office Login Member Collaboration
** See Working With Member Collaboration, a Social Collaboration Network
** See How to Create Member Collaboration Order Status History List.
** See How to Create Member Collaboration Member Add New Referrals. Getting new business by referrals from customers. Done 15 min no web skill.
** See How to Create Member Collaboration Submit Smart Form Training Services, Upload Files.
** See How to Create Member Collaboration Login Update Account Info, such as: Name, Phone, Address, Password...
Picture: New improved Order History in myNet.Office 2012
- Order History (or Order Status) lets customers click icon ($) -> Pop up a Payment screen -> Select different payment like Pay Pal, or Credit card.. -> and pay.
The Payment screen in Order History.
Picture: Paid by Credit card number. Can use Pay Pal as well.
- It can check a valid credit card number or not.
INVOICE ORDER STATUS FEATURES
A Quote: The invoice #145 is a QUOTE. It happens when user buys product or service from your website that you put price=0. Button [Order?] shows up.
Click on [Order?], member orders this invoice. After ordered this quote, its STATUS is update= from quote to order. It becomes an official invoice. DONE!
Member clicks Email icon to send email to Sales Person any time regarding to the order.
It is scroll list, very fast. 10000 invoice records no problems because it displays 10 recs (default) a one time.
Use field = SALES_NOTE in x_invoice database for your Sales Person to communicate with members. Update field SALESPERSON = name of Sales Staff for contact.
Use Member Collaboration = List, Task = Order Tracking, database = x_invoice to let member track their shipping.
You can add more fields in the invoice database x_invoice. Maximum is 64 fields. Then collaboration with members on these fields.
For example the add on field = SALES NOTE used by Sales Staff to communicate with customer.
CALCULATE THE SHIPPING FEE FOR THIS DELIVERY
The SHIPPING_FEE = 0.07 for this invoice because you have setup the shipping cost Based On Percentage in database x_ship1_property, line 1 data for purchase in range from [0.0 - 1000]$ domestic, shipping fee is 2% the field =SHIPCOST_BYPERCENT_DOMESTIC. And in the database x_shop_property you select the field CAL_SHIPPING_COST = Based On Percentage. Other choices are: [Based On Flat Rate, Based On Weigh]. Thus this Shipping Fees calculated as: 3.50 x 2% = 0.07.
If you select filed = CAL_SHIPPING_COST = Based On Flat Rate in database x_shop_property. Then this order shipping fee = 5.0$. Since the the order sub total is in range [0-1000] and domestic. It is flat rate means any order with sub total in this range is charged 5.0$ in table x_ship1_property, in the field = SHIPCOST_BYTOTAL_DOMESTIC
- If the order in the range = [1001 - Up] -> Based On Flat Rate -> SHIPCOST_BYTOTAL_DOMESTIC = 15.0$ for domestic, and 25.0$ = SHIPCOST_BYTOTAL_INTERNATIONAL for International. You can have many records of many different price range for shipping cost.
CALCULATE THE TAXES FOR THIS DELIVERY
The Total Taxes = 0.18+ 0.28 = 0.46 for this invoice because you have setup 2 taxes for online order. They are: TAX1_GST_PERCENTAX= 0.05, and TAX2_PST_PERCENTAX= 0.08 in the database x_shop_property. If you are in other countries, think it is TAX1, and TAX2.
Member login their account, communicate with the Sales Exec, and How B2B Quote Order works?
- The quote order happens when there are some products the website seller doesn't list price on website. Also, the price is changed depend on the quantity of the order, depend on different customers, depend on shipping...The buyers want a quote for that product. It is B2B business customers.
- If your business doesn't provide Order by Quote, then take out Paid By Quote in Check-out screen. Config the setup from x_shop_property.
- The buyers orders the items in shopping cart then check-out. But the user select Paid By = Quote. (Not select Paid By = Pay Pal)
- Next, the website seller received the quote. Then calculate the price for the quote. Update the price details information. Send email quote to the buyers.
- The buyers then receive the reply email from the sellers for the quote of the product and service that the buyer wants to buy.
- If the price is ok. The buyers login their accounts. See the quote. Click on the button [Order?]. Then order the quote.
After ordered, the invoice quote updates the invoice status from QUOTE to ORDER. Now, this quote becomes a paid invoice.
NOTE: In B2B business, distributors, suppliers don't list the price on their website publicly. Customer must order by quote. Then the distributors send the quote to their customers. myNet.Office Cloud Commerce allows the sellers have products with price listing, and product with no price listing.
Picture: Member click on button [Order?] to order the Quote. Or Member click on Email icon to send quick email to Sales Rep's Black Berry.
Email invoice confirmation when member ordered the quote
Picture: Member ordered the Quote = 167. This email is the result of clicking on button [Order?] to send this email order confirmation to this member and staffs to confirm the order.
There are 2 items for this invoice 167: 1) 2 x Music Ticket Saturday Night - Feb 15. 2) A Combo.
This Quote 167 updates its STATUS = order and become an official Invoice 167.
One Sales Manager has described myNet.Office:
"- It is unbelievable! myNet.Office helps me to collaborate with my Member Customers closely. All customer's emails sent to my Black Berry so quickly. I received customer's emails any where, any time 24/ 7 even out of my office. So that I respond to customer's sales, supports quicker, better service. It saves me a lot of time talking back and forth to customers who keeps calling for their orders, status, shipping, quotes. Now, website does something, and helps us a lot. It is like the middle man who not only works 24/7 but also helps connect me and customers efficiently and faster. It has changed our mind set the way we used to work. And how we use the technology to make our work, our live easier and more efficient and automation."
Business unusual. Like it or
not, she went ahead to implement a new
online order system called
Office Cloud Commerce.
Working With Member Collaboration, a Social Collaboration Network
1) "- Sorry, we didn't have Customer database,
Contact database, and other
database yet! We run business with no
See example, the result of
Donation_Contribution_Db database table used for myNet.Office eCampaigner:
The Result of Donation
and Contribution Database Used for eCampaigner
. (Click on picture to enlarge)
=> This is kind of story we should celebrate and
talk about in order to inspire new kind of start-up Entrepreneurs and
VCs and Investors. These are the people, their risk taking and innovation will bring
the economy back on track.
Copy Rights 2012 @ Net Thru. All Rights reserved.